Friday, November 13, 2015

Planner Pretties!

It's Lisa here, sharing my weekly planner layout. This week I used a monochromatic pink theme utilizing the Honey Bee Stamps Not Too Shabby set.
On the right side of the week, I used the washi to outline all of my days & accented using Close To My Heart shapes cute from on the project life cards. I stamped the tiny stars to use as bullet point for my appointments and meetings.
101
On the left side of the week, I mirrored the same using the washi and the tiny stars. I also used the bunting stamp as a weekend banner.
100
Honey Bee Stamps has a ton of tiny stamps that are perfect for the planner. Notice above that I used the tiny stars, the banner and the tiny bows in the boxes. I also used the wreath, the bouquet and the sweet sentiments as accents from the Honey Bee Stamps Not Too Shabby set.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed looking at my week's planner layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS