Thursday, May 31, 2018

Trinity Stamps Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hi Friends!! Thank you so much for stopping by on the blog hop. I am so excited to be participating and supporting my friend on her grand opening celebration. I hope that you enjoy the hop and are in love with all of her new release!

The Trinity Stamps First Release is now available in the store.

Now, onto my projects! 
For the first card I created, I used the 4x6 Succulent Banner set and coordinating dies. I am a sucker for anything succulent, so I fell in love with this stamp set! It's so versatile and fits so well on a card base!
To color the image I used Copic Markers: R11, R22, R32, YG03, YG67 & YG99. For the background, I used Distress Oxide ink in Peeled Paint on a Simon Says Stamp stencil called Tap Dance.
 I chose the "Thankful" sentiment to stamp inside the banner. & added a few jewels in the coral color just for an added pop of coral!

 For the next project, I used the Let Love Grow stamp set and coordinating dies.
 To color the image I used Copic Markers: R11, R22, R32, BG10, YG03, YG67 & YG99. For the background, I used Distress Oxide ink in Broken China on an Avery Elle die.
Here is the fantastic lineup:
   Trinity Stamps  
Lisa Cisneros <You are HERE>

Be sure to visit each blog & leave a comment to be entered to win!! They are giving away a $50 gift card to the Trinity Stamps store, a $20 gift card to Therm-o-web, $25 Ellen Hutson Gift Card, $25 Simon Says Stamp Gift Card and a $25 gift card to WOW Embossing. There are plenty of chances to win one of these fantastic prizes. Thank you so much to all the Sponsors!!  The winners will be posted on the Trinity blog on June 5th.
Crafty Hugs,
Lisa

62 comments:

  1. I love these cards.. especially the last one... lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully colored. This is my favorite stamp from the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are so pretty! Your second card is gorgeous with that pop of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! I think I really 'need' the cactus set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring, you really show off the stamps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps will be great to practice all kinds of coloring! Love the succulents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Love your coloring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards as always, Lisa. Your coloring is stellar! I need copic lessons from YOU! Thank you for all your hard work in helping with our Grand Opening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I especially love the peach succulent on your second card!! Fantastic coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, lovely cards! Beautiful coloring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Lovely images and wonderful coloring too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these succulents! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, those succulents are now on my wish list! I LOVE how you used them - I think I'm going to have to go order them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love tour cards specially the last one, that coral makes the card pop beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute cards. The succulent stamp is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards, Lisa! I think this is my first visit to your blog and I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to discover your work! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards! I'm looking forward to seeing what this new company has to offer in the future! Ann McC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet cards!! I love your coloring and these new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! Love the sparkles! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the way you colored these! And the crystals look like the real thing, I love it ans the subtle background in the first card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. really pretty...beautiful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooo, the Peeled Paint Oxide goes perfectly with succulents. I love how you added in the bits of pink into the green of the succulents. Thanks for sharing your beautiful cards and helping introduce us to Trinity Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards and I love the colors and these images. Love the background for the second card too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty coloring and I like the use of the sequins to echo one of the main colors.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woww beautiful cards and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your cards are so lovely! The backgrounds really accent the stamped images. The first card looks ready to be framed and displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What lovely cards! Beautiful compositions and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What absolutely beautiful cards! I'm so glad you participated in this hop so I could see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful cards! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow !! These two succulents are so beautiful !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such beautiful cards, amazing coloring on these pretty succulents and cacti.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great colouring.. those succulents are live.. in your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabulous coloring and I like the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful coloring! I love how the succulents look so fresh and juicy! Love your bright designs!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your cards, especially the background you teamed up with the last card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Both cards are awesome. Great job. Im excited to see whats in store for Trinity!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Gorgeous colouring and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yours cards are beautiful I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your beautiful cards using the new Trinity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  41. both cards are so beautiful... love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The plants look 3-D! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sparkly lovely - nice work on the new stamps - TFS and for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lisa, these are exciting new images and your cards are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your cards are so colorful and cheery. I love the color selection! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Pretty cards! Love the colors and designs! Congrats to Trinity Stamps on their grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Adorable succulent cards! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your colour palettes are gorgeous on these cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awesome cards and colouring! Really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS